Cover Design – provided by Author1Source
Readers really do judge books by their covers, and if you want readers to pick yours up, you need to consider a professional book design. This feature is part art and part science, and professional designers understand what readers look for when making a buying decision.
Your book cover is your billboard. You have just seconds to convince a reader to pick up your book in an eStore or bookstore. We work creatively to design and produce best-in-industry book covers, web images, and collateral materials that give your message a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Custom Cover Design
After filling out a comprehensive cover design questionnaire, our professional designers will produce two (2) initial cover concepts, up to three rounds of revisions.
- Two (2) initial cover concepts showing front cover and spine, delivered via PDF or JPG
- With your feedback we refine selected concepts
- Upon approval, we provide complete cover layout—front, spine, back cover with barcode in position
- Press-ready PDF prepared to industry standards and uploaded to printer’s site and/or yours
- A 3D JPEG image of your paperback book suitable for use in promotion in publications or online