Your book cover is your billboard. You have just seconds to convince a reader to pick up your book in an eStore or bookstore. Bethany Press works creatively at your side to design and then produce best-in industry book covers, web images, and collateral materials that give your message a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Emboss, deboss, die cut, foils, metalized papers, UV, matte finishes, etc…let your creativity go! Bethany Press will work with you to do it all and to do it right.
Custom Cover Design
One to three initial cover concepts, up to two rounds of revisions (pricing varies accordingly).
- One to three initial cover concepts showing front cover and spine, delivered via PDF or JPG
- With your feedback we refine selected concepts
- If needed, one additional round of revisions to a selected concept
- Upon approval, we provide complete cover layout—front, spine, back cover with barcode in position
Cover Design (Template)
A low-cost, high-quality professional book cover design solution provided by Dugan Design Group. Choose from a full suite of professional covers with contemporary design and typography.
- Your choice of the cover designs shown with your title, subtitle, author name, spine and back cover copy, author photo and barcode in place
- Where indicated, the option of selecting from stock photo resources below a unique photograph to use in place of the one shown
- PDF proof and any necessary copy corrections and revisions
- Press-ready PDF to the standards of Bethany Press or any other book printer uploaded to their site and/or yours
- A 3D JPEG image of your paperback book suitable for use in promotion in publications or online
Template upgrades are available that suit the unique needs of your title.
- Minor Upgrade
Add an item to the cover, modifying a design element
- Major Upgrade
Shift elements around, new type design, new color palette
- Template to Custom Upgrade
Major overhaul of the entire template to look the way you want